The SkyDive Dubai Parabtix has got under way in Dubai. It’s been an incredible first couple of days set against the spectacular background of Dubai’s high-rise landscape.
The Zenith is a powerful and well-specced two-seater trike from Dutch firm Paramax
The latest offering from Russian firm Skyrunner is a very light 133cm titanium paramotor frame.
Backbone Paramotors have come up a simple insulating gasket to improve the performance of your ROS paramotor when hot, without costingf a fortune.
Extreme sports enthusiasts Subtech have come up with inexpensive cases to waterproof and shockproof your phone or tablets
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paramotoring magazine and you get:
- Each issue delivered every two months
- A quality Fly Forever Calendar delivered every autumn
- Plus: automatic entry into our annual win-a-paraglider prize draw
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Every two months, each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Every two months, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio