ITV have announced that the 35m2 Awak2, as well as the 20m2 mini-wing version, will be approved for powered paragliding
The AIR is Digifly's new AIR top of the line, high-resolution display integrated vario for competition pilots
Alex Mateos (FR) has won the Slalomania event that was held in Mondreville, France from 9-12 May 2013, finishing comfortably ahead of he UK's Dean Eldridge.
The Spark is the new beginners’ paramotor wing from Ozone, “the easiest and most reassuring PPG wing we have ever flown”, they say.
Fly Products' Rider performance paramotor is now available with the Black Devil M25 engine from Cors-Air.
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paramotoring magazine and you get:
- Each issue delivered every two months
- A quality Fly Forever Calendar delivered every autumn
- Plus: automatic entry into our annual win-a-paraglider prize draw
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors' issues
- Every two months, each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Every two months, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio